Are you hard at work designing a brand new product for your company? We salute your effort. As you design your new product, you’ll have to determine all the different parts you’ll need to make sure the product is functional, as well as safe and useful. Are you wondering whether recessed bumpers would be a good addition to your product?
There are a lot of reasons why recessed bumpers could make your product better. They can:
- Protect your product from falls and other impacts
- Protect your product from scratches
- Protect other surfaces from getting scratched by your product
- Mute the sound of impacts (ex. For cabinets)
- Prevent your product from sliding or slipping
- Help your product sit or stand in a more stable position
If you are curious about what recessed bumpers can do for your product, give us a call today, and one of our knowledgeable account managers can help you decide what is best for your product! We offer rubber bumper feet in a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors.